House and Land Fraser Coast
“House and land” is a new term used by home developers which enables you to buy the house and the land on which it’s built. It is a common term in Australia and there are a lot of developers offering this kind of package. The buyer will have contracts for both land and home because these two are different entities.
There are two different house and land packages:
- You have to choose a block of land and then choose from a number of standard home designs.
- Consist of a pre-built home and the land it is built on.
Most of the packages are standard which means that they include things like a fully-fitted kitchen, bathroom, doors and windows, fans, stairs, TV and phones points and electrical points.
There could be developers that offer more inclusions but it depends on the price and home design.
Stamp duties and registration fees costs are not included in the price of a house and land package.
How to choose the perfect House and Land package?
There are thousands of House and Land packages on offer from Dixon Homes in Hervey Bay so how to choose the perfect one? Firstly, you have to search for the lowest prices. There is a huge difference between the 3 bedrooms home and the luxurious one. Once you realised which is the type of home you are looking for, the list of packages will get narrower.
Try not to deal with developers that have a past record of frequent complaints. It is better to talk with people that want the best for you. So it is important that you have a look at their profile or credentials in order to understand a bit more about their personality.
Australian believe that the family home is the biggest investment they will ever make. For most of the other people is also thought as a great investment, so you have to make sure you love the home you are buying.
There are many problems with house and land packages that you need to know before buying one.
- Mortgage payment and lack of income. In Australia financing, a house and land package means that you purchase first the land and then you pay a loan depending on the constructor work. So it is paid in sections.
For example, when the slap is finished you must pay a loan. Then, when the frames are finished you must pay another loan, and so on.
This means that no one will rent your home because you are working on it. You may have to wait between 9 to 12 months.
- When you buy a house is common that the developer raises the price so it gives them more profit. You need to do researches so you find the perfect way of getting your new home. Sometimes it is better to buy the land and then find the constructors.
- Unfixed prices. Sometimes homes can be really expensive because of the land in which you want to build it on. The price can actually vary because of the soil in the area or the slope in your block.
It is important to understand that the packages are not bad but sometimes you need to deal with a lot of things that you must consider before choosing one. For more information look at: http://www.dixonhomes-herveybay.com.au/house-land